7 Galentine’s Day Ideas to Celebrate Your Besties
Valentine’s is a week away, but we can’t forget about our gal pals! February 13th is Galentine’s Day, so gather round your girlfriends and spoil each other with one or two (or all!) of the following Galenine’s Day ideas.
1. Take a class together. Nothing brings people together like learning something new. Find out what your group enjoys most and take a class in it! It could be cooking, self defense, painting, hot yoga, the possibilities are endless.
2. Spa Day. How could I leave off the most cliche girls day out activity? Though it may be cliche, nothing beats going to the spa with your besties.
3. Give Each Other Makeovers. Pack up your makeup and/or nail care products and host a makeover party. Take turns giving each other elaborate makeovers-the more extravagant, the better! Even if you’re not a makeup master, it’ll be tons of fun just hanging out with your friends.
4. Movie Night. Pick out a few of your friend’s group favorite kind of movies (Disney, horror, comedy, etc.) and plan for a movie night. You could even turn it into a slumber party like the good old days and stay up all night watching movies and gossiping.
5. Hold a Fashion Show. If your friend group is obsessed with fashion like we are, host a fashion show. Encourage everyone to bring their favorite outfits (and maybe even a ridiculous couture one!) and create a makeshift runway. Make sure to share tons of positivity and love towards everyone as they model their outfits.
6. Board Game Night. Nothing builds (or tears down!) teamwork and friendship like board games can. With board games increasing in popularity, there are tons of adult board games to choose from. Games like Betrayal at House on the Hill and New Bedford are great if you like competitive games. For cooperative, you could opt for Elder Sign or Forbidden Island. Of course, you could always opt for classic games as well.
7. Host a Wine Tasting. If your gal pals are winos, then a wine tasting might be perfect for Galentine’s Day. You don’t have to be a connoisseur to critique and enjoy wine.
I hope this list send you off to a successful Galentine’s Day! Have any more ideas? Let me know in the comments below!
I’ll see you next Wednesday,