10 Bathroom Hacks that Will Change Your Life
Now that we’re all focusing on our resolutions for the year and preparing for a whole new way of life, there are some things that can be done to make our preparation for each day a little easier.
Here are some hacks to transform your bathroom into a cleaner and more organized place to get ready.
- Don’t worry about digging your makeup bags out again and again. Organize all of your go-to products onto a magnetic makeup board.
- Use a mesh file box (or any file box, really) into an organizer for appliances like your hairdryer and curling wand.
- Or, find some cute bookshelves to install on the back of your cabinet door.
- Tape on some magnetic strips to the back of your cabinets for easy access to bobby pins and tweezers.
- Add a second curtain rod on the inside of your shower to hold small baskets for all of your toiletries.
- Use a wine rack to add some class and store towels.
- Never run out of toilet paper by using this tree holder.
- Don’t spend your money on Drain-O and instead make it yourself.
- Make yourself the cutest hand soap dispensers without having to spend more than a few dollars.
- Clean calcium off of your faucets with this DIY cleaner.
Are you ready to transform your bathroom with these life-saving hacks? What are some of your favorite hacks? Please comment down below to let us know!