65 Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas – 2018
With the new year come new ideas. Here is a list of blog post ideas for lifestyle bloggers.
1. Tell the story behind your favorite picture that you took.
2. Show us your every day life through a series of pictures. No words allowed!
3. Cook a dish you’ve never made before (the harder it is to make, the better!) and document how it goes.
4. List your top 5 favorite books and why.
5. Do something out of your comfort zone and document what happens.
6. Tell the story you’ve always wanted to tell, but have been too afraid to.
7. Tell us what inspires you.
8. Write about your lowest point in life and compare it to your highest point.
9. What are you guilty habits?
10. Buy a product you wouldn’t normally use and give your opinion.
11. Make a list post of anything you desire.
12. Show your morning routine.
13. What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
14. Do a house tour.
15. Top 5 favorite places to be and why.
16. Your favorite kind of jewelry and what you pair it with.
17. Your dream date.
18. Your dream proposal.
19. The outfit that makes you feel confident compared to the outfit that you feel most comfortable in.
20. Make a cocktail you’ve never made before (if you’re legal!) and tell us how it goes.
21. What could you give a presentation on without any preparation? Write about it.
22. Document your dreams and interpret them.
23. Share your most embarrassing moment.
24. Share your favorite beauty products.
25. Tell us where you shop for clothes.
26. Do a social experiment and document it.
27. Tell a story using only pictures.
28. Show us what you collect.
29. Top 5 places you want to travel to.
30. What is something you never thought you’d do, but did? Tell us that story.
31. What are you blogging tips?
32. Who are you favorite instagrammers/bloggers/etc.
33. What makes you interesting?
34. Show us your hobby.
35. Make a nostalgia playlist from your childhood/preteen/teenage years.
36. Review a bad movie.
37. Create a color palette of your favorite colors using the world around you.
38. Share something cringe-y you’ve done (A bad poem, an awful hairstyle, etc.) and laugh about it.
39. Favorite nail polish colors.
40. How do you pick out clothes while shopping?
41. What do you miss about being a kid? Compare that to being an adult.
42. What do you think the meaning of life is?
43. Share your best blog posts and why you think they were successful.
44. Write about the goals you have for yourself and how you plan to achieve them.
45. Document your every day life through your pet’s point of view.
46. Narrate your pet’s day.
47. Give your opinion on a controversial subject.
48. Share your blogging routine.
49. Share your evening routine.
50. Start a challenge (fitness, creative, etc.) and document your progress through the month.
51. Share your favorite quotes.
52. Write about a mistake you made that you wouldn’t take back if you could.
53. What’s the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far?
54. How do you save money? What are you saving for, besides an emergency fund?
55. Share your go to recipe.
56. Invent something new.
57. Share social media tips.
58. Why did you start blogging?
59. Share your favorite resources for your hobby.
60. Share your opinion/thoughts on an article you’ve read.
61. Makeover something (your hair, house, a friend) and show us how it turned out.
62. Write an open letter to someone.
63. Find an instagrammer/blogger you like and interview them.
64. Share a short story/poem.
65. Create a list post of lifestyle blog topics.
I hope this list inspires you! Make sure to share your blog posts in the comments below if you choose to write about one of these; I’d love to read them!
I’ll see you next Wednesday!